Voltea conquers the world with a revolutionary water treatment technology, recorded in more than 30 patents, which is more energy efficient and more effective than the normal purification. The technology, which was given the name CapDI, has been developed for the removal of salt and hardness from water. As a result, the water is softer, and can it also be reused again in, for example, industrial applications. CapDI uses no chemicals and produces hardly any waste water. CapDI can be applied in many ways. The world-wide market in which Voltea operates is increasing.
The Voltea team consists of 25 employees with 8 different nationalities. In our facilities in Sassenheim-NL and Dallas-US, we develop, build and sell the CapDI technology.
We are looking for a fulltime accountant with knowledge of SAP B1 and a hands-on approach. The current team consists of 3 employees. You will report to the Finance manager situated in the Netherlands.
The Accountant is responsible for all financial transactions within Voltea INC.
- Ensure purchase orders have been properly prepared
- Ensure the supply planner has correctly entered stock receipts into SAP (GRPO process)
- Book Purchase Invoices using the three way control system
- Setup payments (2 runs a month)
- Check the bank account and update the cash position in SAP
- Ensure Voltea Inc has sufficient cash – make requests to Voltea BV if additional funds are required.
- Create prepayment requests
- Create Sales Invoices
- Manage incoming payments
- Chase Debtors where needed
- Ensure all information for Sales tax is in
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager with BOM’s
- Assist the Supply Chain Manager with monthly Stock Count
- Ensure all production orders are in correctly
- Quarterly check all purchase prices
- Intercompany bookings to BV or Limited
- Month End Close and Reporting
- Variance Report Actual versus Budget
- Sales and Federal Tax filing and reporting
- Payroll Administration (Paychex is our payroll company)
- Insurance administration
- Assist in HR matters
- SAP B1 maintenance
- Supporting Voltea in all other financial matters
- Degree in finance
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Excellent SAP B1 skills
- Excellent Excel skills
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in an international company
- Discrete, accurate, proactive, confident